Burnt Hills Veterinary Hospital
145 Goode Street Burnt Hills, NY 12027
Phone: 518-399-5213 Fax: 518-399-3370
A Short History:
In 1950, Dr. Stanley Garrison established a new veterinary hospital in a new cinder block addition to his family dairy barn on Goode Street in Burnt Hills. At that time, Saratoga County was a highly productive dairy farming area. Dr. Garrison cared for all farmer's livestock as well as family pets of all kinds.
In 1961, a brand new hospital building was built and furnished next to the road on Goode Street. Dr. Garrison incorporated the newest concepts in hospital design. In 1963, Burnt Hills Veterinary Hospital became and accredited member of The American Animal Hospital Association subjecting the staff and facility to rigorous testing of its cleanliness, record keeping, diagnostic and surgical procedures, x-ray techniques, etc.
Dr. Garrison continued to own and direct the hospital through the 1960's - early 1980's. In 1982 two new graduates of the N.Y.S. College of Veterinary Medicine at Cornell joined Dr. Garrison as associate veterinarians. As the community has grown and changed from farmland to suburban housing, the hospital has experienced 5 major renovations and additions while continuing to be focused on family pets. The hospital has grown from 2.5 full time doctors and 7 staff members, to now 7 full time and 4 part time doctors and 65 staff members.
Dr. Duemler and Dr. Falls have taken leadership of the hospital in 2019. They continue to provide high quality medicine centered on family values. Our clients, friends, and family can expect the highest level of care.
Our motto is "The Best of Care for the Best of Friends". We are a family owned business and our primary goal has always been to provide the best possible care for each patient, to serve our clients so well that they can proudly recommend us to their friends and neighbors.