Here are some of the ways you can pay:
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, we do not routinely providing billing services.
2. We accept Cash, Checks, Care Credit, Scratch pay and all major credit cards including Master Card, Visa, American Express and Discover Card. The parties agree that all payments still owing after the due date may be assessed a service charge at the rate of one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month or $3.00 minimum or eighteen percent (18%) per annum. In addition, in the event of default where it becomes necessary to place this account in the hands of a third party for collection, the above named client agrees to pay all costs of collection, including reasonable attorney’s fees and court costs.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Burnt Hills Veterinary Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the Care Credit program or Scratchpay.
Care Credit takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at:
Highlights of the Care Credit Program:
- Low Monthly Payments
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
We accept most pet insurance providers. Pet insurance is significantly different than human health care, as you will be responsible for paying your invoice at the time of service and then submitting your bill for reimbursement from your provider. There are many different companies to choose from and many different options for coverage. To learn more, we recommending visiting the following pet insurance website to compare various policies and companies: